1. Terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with Canvas Arts acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. You must ensure that you have the right to copy the image in the photograph you submit and that you have, where necessary, obtained permission for it to be reproduced.
3. Canvas Arts may refuse to reproduce a photo if we feel that you do not have the rights and / or permissions referred to in condition 2, or if it is in any other way inappropriate.
4. Rejected orders will have the photo returned to the sender, unless it is deemed offensive, indecent or obscene, when other authorities will be notified.
5. You will be subject to costs or damages to Canvas Arts that may occur should the reproduction of any image breaches any other person's copyright, privacy or rights in any way.
6. Canvas Arts will accept liability for damage caused to your image by our negligence only.
7. Canvas Arts have the right to use your completed image for display or promotional purposes only.
8. Photos and picture reproduction depends on the quality of the original image, in some cases, may not be an exact reproduction. We suggest that the file you send is of the best quality your equipment will allow (minimum 500kb)
9. We try to complete orders as quick as possible but if your order is date dependent (gifts etc.) please allow plenty of time.
10. Prices set out on this web-site are valid to web orders only.
11. To fit your photo onto the specified canvas size we will often have to crop the original photo. We will do this with the utmost sensitivity to retain the original feel of the image. If there are specific parts of the photo that you would like to keep on the front of the canvas you should let us know in advance
12. Our best efforts are made to reproduce pictures however, due to the bespoke nature of our services; there may be some variation to the size.
13. Due to the bespoke nature of our product, we respectfully ask all of our customers to choose their images carefully as bespoke canvases CANNOT be returned. Feel free to send us your image file before ordering, click here!
14. Please check your canvas immediately upon receipt. For any questions concerning your order - please email within 5 days of delivery. Any errors on delivery or damaged goods must be notified to Canvas Arts within 5 days of receipt.
15. Once the item as left our premises, the delivery address cannot be changed, If you are not in when the item is delivered then it can only be redelivered to that address, If you want to change the address after this then there will be an extra charge, This is down to the courier charging us for redelivery of the item.